Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Coming home soon

The good news is that I'm not in the hospital anymore. Got out yesterday, and spent last night here at the hotel. The night went well, the pain not too bad.
This morning I had a visit to the dr. She wanted to check on the surgical site and go over future instructions--what to do and not do. She's very happy with how I'm healing, how the surgery went. So that all good.
The bad news is that the current snow storm is delaying my trip home to Boston. There's not much in terms any real snow here, but they're expecting alot of freezing rain I guess. But we're getting nothing like what Boston is. So the plan is to return to Boston Thursday @ 3:25pm flight. Arrive in boston 5pm. Hope no delays for that trip.
So all is going well here!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment